Why workplace savings?
More and more New Zealand businesses are offering their employees a workplace savings plan. A workplace savings plan can greatly benefit a business, as well as helping employees save for their retirement.
Workplace savings can:
- help to attract employees to your company
- encourage staff loyalty
- help to increase productivity and motivation
Benefits for employees:
- enhanced retirement savings through lower fees
- automatic saving to help them achieve their retirement goals
- tax advantages for high-earning employees
- the opportunity to continue saving after they leave the company